Apparently, it's quite hard to come up with catchy clickbait blog post ideas. What's a clickbait writer to do when they've run out of steam?
I stumbled across Title Generator recently, which promises to give you seven hundred headlines for any topic. All you have to do is give the Title Generator a keyword, and it'll get to work.
I gave it 'butts'.
Title Generator gave me:
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Teach Your Audience About butts
- 3 Ways Twitter Destroyed My butts Without Me Noticing
- butts: What a Mistake!
- Succeed With butts in 24 Hours
- Who Else Wants to Know the Mystery Behind butts?
- 3 Ways to Master butts Without Breaking a Sweat
- 3 Ways Create Better butts With the Help of Your Dog
- How I Improved My butts in One Day
- Fear? Not if You Use butts the Right Way!
- Secrets to butts — Even in This Down Economy
- Who Else Wants to Enjoy butts
- butts Smackdown!
- If You Do Not Do butts Now, You Will Hate Yourself Later
- How to Quit butts in 5 Days
- 5 Romantic butts Ideas
I went looking for more.
- Why Butts are the Secret Ingredient
- 5 Ways Butts are Cooler Than Michael Jordan
- When Butts Send You Running for Cover
- How Butts are Part of a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
- Warning: You're Losing Money By Not Using Butts
- Why Butts are Lamer Than James Franco
- Why Butts are Cuter Than a Kitten
- The 19 Worst Songs About Butts
- An Expert Interview About Butts
- How to Fight Lex Luthor Using Only Butts
I have enough blog content ideas for at least the next 24 hours, now.
Butts. What even are they?